The new measures for the Covid-19
Considering the impact and changes caused by the virus SARS-CoV - 2, we want to ensure you that we are focused as a top priority, our duty to protect the health of our guests and staff, as well as, the public health.
Below you’ll find a comprehensive list of all the key measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19 being implemented at our hotel.
Our measures include:
• Management team for medical action plan.
• Co-operation with medical center, close to the hotel.
• Recorded personal files with contact details per guest (for medical only use if it’ll be necessary).
• Social distances of at least 1.5 m must be maintained by customers and employees.
• Rigorous cleaning and sanitization of guest rooms, corridors, and all common areas.
• Frequent disinfection of contact points, such as elevator buttons, door handles, chairs and tables, WCs etc.
• Antibacterial hand sanitizers placed in common areas, such as lobbies, restaurants, bars, shops.
• Laser thermometers available at the front desk to conduct temperature checks.
• All our staff have received thorough training on our enhanced protocols, in addition to training on identifying any flu or virus-like symptoms and following a firm procedure on reporting to a medical official. Staff will also continue to receive training on global standards of sanitation.
The Greek government has determined how the country will welcome traveler’s, carry out the necessary diagnostic screening and keep everyone safe throughout the season.
All traveler’s are obliged to complete the Passenger Locator Form (PLF) at least 24 hours before entering the country, providing detailed information on their point of departure, the duration of previous stays in other countries, and the address of their stay while in Greece.
For the Passenger Locator Form please click on the following link:
Passenger Locator Form